VANDE BHARAT MISSION- Advisory for Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card holders travelling to India by non-scheduled commercial flights-
(i) Minor children born to Indian nationals abroad and holding OCI cards.
(ii) OCI cardholders who wish to come to India on account of family emergencies like death in family.
(iii) Couples where one spouse is an OCI cardholder and the other is an Indian national and they have a permanent residence in India.
(iv) University students who are OCI cardholders (not legally minors) but whose parents are Indian citizens living in India.
2. All OCI cardholders who satisfy the above conditions are requested to register themselves at [Registration link].Those OCI cardholders who had registered earlier are also required to register online again.
3. The OCI cardholders will not require any fresh emergency visa if they fall into one of the categories mentioned in para 1 above.
4. In view of limited number of seats and large number of registrations, eligible OCI cardholders would be accommodated in the non-scheduled commercial flights on the basis of availability of seats.
5. The cost of travel from designated airport in the USA to the designated airport in India will be borne by the passenger.
6. The Embassy/Consulates will share the details of passengers identified with Air India Offices that will contact them directly regarding booking of tickets and mode of payment. Refund or adjustments, if any, for previously booked tickets may be processed separately with the Air India.
7. All passengers will be required to undergo medical screening before boarding the flight and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to travel.
8. All passengers on arrival in India will be medically screened and would have to download and register on Arogya Setu app.
9. All passengers will need to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine on arrival in India in institutional quarantine facilities on payment basis as per the protocols framed by Government of India. COVID test would be done after 14 days and further action would be taken according to applicable health protocols.
10. All passengers will have to follow the protocols and procedures including Health Protocols issued by the Government of the USA on departure and by the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Civil Aviation and other concerned authorities of Government of India before, during the journey and on arrival in India.
11. All passengers will be required to sign an Undertaking(Download Undertaking Form
), which will be collected from them at the airport before boarding the flight.